- Andrea and I had a FANTASTIC trip driving from Vancouver to Seaforth Ontario! We made lots of AMAZING memories together – things that we will laugh about for years to come! (Here is a picture of us a the MISS – ISS – IPPI river!)
- I met some wonderful people at SEGUE (PAOC Missions Training) last month. It is amazing to see how God calls each of us in our own unique giftedness to be part of His body that will impact our world for Jesus!
- I have a couple more interviews to go through before I know if I am approved as a PAOC global worker. A panel interview is set for Sept 15th.
- I need to be able to find a “Canadian home church” where I can connect and serve as God allows.
- Would like to visit my parents who are in Alberta doing their itinerary work