You are needed…
As a global worker with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (PAOC), I am responsible to raise 100% of all costs to work in Rwanda. From living expense to ministry needs, my budget is funded by donations. Without your encouragement and support, I would not be on this journey. Please join with me on this exciting new adventure!
1.Online: For an online (credit card) one-time or monthly donation click here
2. By phone: Call PAOC International Missions Department (905) 542-7400 and speak with Charlene Mitchell. She will help you set up your one time or monthly donation.
3. Download & fax: Download and fill out the Commitment Form and fax to PAOC at (905) 545-7313. This form also helps you to do AUTOMATIC DEDUCTION from your bank account if you fill it out and mail it in with a void cheque to PAOC (Address below).
4. By Mail: Send a cheque payable to Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada in the Memo line: Racheal Komant and send to PAOC 2450 Milltower Court, Mississauga ONT L5N 5Z6
5. For those from the USA : PAOC has a partnership with Next Level International (NLI US) where donors can currently send their funds directly to them, then NLI will forward the money to PAOC Missisauga.
Here are the instructions:
1. Write cheque out to NLI
2. Memo Line needs to clearly say: The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada – Racheal Komant
3. Send your gift to: NLI, PO Box 10148, South Bend, IN 46680
6. For those of you in Rwanda: My home church Christian Life Assembly Rwanda has partnered with IMAGINE IF and would like to help provide a way for you to support this project. You can take your Pledges/Support to the CLA Frount Office (Weekdays 8:30am – 5pm) or on Sundays to the Bookstore and see Daniella who will give you your reciept.